2011年2月19日土曜日

Kindle's latest update (Feb 2011)

I think Amazon Kindle's latest update for iOS is one of the most important and useful ones for me.

New Features on the kindle for iPhone App
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kin_iph_surl_app?ie=UTF8&docId=1000301301

My favourite is a so-called "Real page number" function, which gives Kindle books actual page numbers corresponding to the print books. It resolves your frustration to make proper citations with your mates reading print ones!


Release notes

Page number displayed just above the progress bar

Currently all the Kindle books doesn't have "Real Page Number". In my bookshelf, though I haven't check it throughly, just 2 books get the benefit. (As of Feb 2011)


  • Done: The Knowledge Creating Company, Management Rev Ed
  • Not yet: The Facebook Effect, Management

0 件のコメント: