2015年12月6日日曜日

Wi-Fi issues on my Thinkpad 10 (2014 Model) with Windows 10

Hello, I have some Wi-Fi issues on my Thinkpad 10, which is a 2014 model, after installing Windows 10.
  • This happnes whether I do a clean install or upgrade intall.
  • As a very similar issue was happned even before upgrading to Windows 10, I suspect it might be related to some latest Windows updates which are common to both Windows 10 and 8.1 etc.
  • After a lot of try, I have managed to make it work by installing and reinstalling some network drivers in a certain order. (I'm not very sure if I can do the same again...)
As I'm very happy now to make it work anyway, but does anyone have the same or similar things happening? If that is the case, I would try to upload an article that has more details on this issue and fix.

Cheers!

0 件のコメント: